City of Parramatta invites public comment on Development Proposals before a final decisionon is made.
Current advertised Development Proposals and information on making submissions can be accessed via the Submissions page link
Submissions can be made using the online template
If you are having difficulties viewing the documents online, Council’s Customer Contact Centre can assist
|Phone||02 9806 5600|
Make your submission unique.
Some things to consider are:
- Is the proposal suitable for the area (for example, does it fit within current land use, residential zoning, density etc.)
- Will it impact on current and/or future residents who live in close proximity and within the surrounding geographical area of the proposed development.
- Will there be any traffic and parking impacts within the locality.
- Would there be any environmental changes – noise, odour, visual impact – on the existing and future residents (for example, is there a loss of amenity such as loss of sleep, visual privacy, excessive noise etc.)
- Will any proposed opening hours provide any benefit to the local area – be specific.
- Anything else you can think of.